Experienced project and program manager
Application development projects, Migrations, Agile roles
Over the years, I have gained experience in many different projects on the part of both suppliers and customers. I have been clarifying business needs, facilitating tenders, and being responsible for several integrations and deployments up to maintenance. I have had project management experience in international multi-supplier projects both in Finland and abroad for many years. My area of expertise also includes leading an agile application development team and my own technical background, so I can quickly present prioritization and solution proposals when needed.
I have served as a team leader for experts and developers and as a personal leader for project managers. The work of project management and steering groups is quite familiar to me.
I am punctual, forward-thinking and always want to do what is agreed. I get along well with different people and stakeholders. I do not shy away from highlighting problem areas or making suggestions for improvement if I do. I enjoy both large entities and small development projects. I am method independent and able to promote both traditional and iterative projects.
- Definition and needs assessment
- Project and program management
- Agile development
- Service management
- Extensive migration projects
- Integrations and deployments of different information systems
- International projects
- Digital services development and deployment projects
- Implementation of EU level regulation (AML) and business processes and systems
- Team leader
- Development and implementation of production processes in accordance with ITIL
- Different project methods: waterfall, SAFe, Agile