Over the years, I have accumulated experience in many different projects, both in terms of suppliers and customers. I have project management experience also in international multi-supplier projects for years both in Finland and abroad. My experience includes leading an agile application development team and I have technical background, so I can quickly prioritize and propose solutions when needed.
I have worked as a team supervisor for experts and developers, and people supervisor for project managers. The work of project management and steering groups is quite familiar to me.
I am accurate, forward-looking and I always want to carry out the agreed issues. I get along well with different people and stakeholders. I am not afraid to point out problems or make suggestions for improvement if I see them. I enjoy both large entities and small development projects. I am a method-independent, and I am able to advance both traditional and iterative projects.
- Definition and requirement assessment
- Program and project management
- Agile software development
- Service management
- Extensive migration projects
- Integration and implementation of various information systems
- International multi-supplier projects
- Digital service development and implementation projects
- EU-level regulation (AML) implementation, business processes and systems
- Team manager
- Production process development and implementation based on ITIL
- Different project methods: Waterfall, SAFe, Agile